Friday, July 30, 2010

One of my favorites

A few weeks back I put my furry beast Holly into the back seat of my car and took her for a drive.  Kinda significant because it was her first time in my new car.  I didn't even give her the standard, "No touching the windows" lecture.  I just rolled the windows down, popped the sunroof and let her enjoy the breeze.


I just LOVE this picture!!

Anyway, we ran across one of my favorite barn quilts and I got to shoot pictures of the barn from a different vantage point from the first time we were there.

IMG_6022

IMG_6024 (2)

IMG_6024

All three pictures, I love them!  It's amazing how the sky can change with just a few minutes between each shot.  I might even get a few of these printed, they'd look great for greeting cards or even matted in a frame.


7 comments:

Cindy said...

Miss B sure looks like she was enjoying herself, she's smiling, I love that barn and that block.....

Moneik said...

Holly's one very lucky dog! Missy still hasn't gotten in our car. The bars look great. I love the different sky views. I took one this weekend of the sky at the river, so pretty.

Rhoda said...

That is a great barn picture! The clouds really set it off. I went to a funeral this morning of an old woman who grew up where I did. Some people from WI drove to MI for the day. It was fun to reconnect.

Mary said...

That is one really neat barn. Oh, yes the puppy is cute too!!!!

Beth said...

The colors are GORGEOUS! We had a huge thunderstorm last week...the sun was about to go down..and it peeked thru the clouds just before it set over the mountains. The WHOLE sky turned yellow! It was SO pretty..it looked like it was glowing! Love the barn...You could sell prints of that on etsy!

Julie-Ann said...

Beautiful pictures. The barn against the quilt is amazing.

Lucky Holly. I bet she had a great time!

Linda said...

Jen--You are a very talented photographer. I love your barn pictures! The quilts on them are great too!