Friday, August 20, 2010

Awesome surprise

I'm sitting here with my crazy spreadsheet that I'm using to help swap out the HST's from our first Friendship Triangle swap and I got to Regina and Patti's envelope and found this awesome pendant hidden onside the envelope! I just love it! I do however feel like an ass because I've had their envelope for a couple of weeks now and JUST opened it fully right now.





Thanks for being so awesome guys! I love you lots!




-Jen

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

Hope you know that we both love you, too! Glad you're back up and running again! You've been missed and worried about!

Karen said...

I tried to post a comment yesterday but don't know if it got through. I have just found your site and love the Barn Quilt Blocks. I am currently working on SBS (photos of my completed blocks on my blog) but will print off your blocks weekly to do when I have finished SBS. Love your site, so have signed up as a follower.