Thursday, August 5, 2010

Quilts on Barns - #157 Marine Star

Located in Green County, the Marine Star can be found at W1222 Spring Creek Road in Brodhead, WI. The quilt pattern (Marine Star) was chosen in honor of the Austin’s youngest daughter April, who is currently serving in the United States Marine Corps.

IMG_6092

IMG_6096

IMG_6093 IMG_6094 IMG_6095

Jen discovered a pretty funny way of taking pictures while still in my car...and since it was hot out, she took quite a few this way.  Of course, then I had to show her up and just put my hands and camera out of the window because I can tilt and swivel the screen on my camera and could still look at what I was shooting from a seated position.

IMG_6091

Oh yeah, let me introduce you to my new car.  I've named him Cobi the Cobalt.  Cobi was the 1992 Olympic Mascot.   

1 comment:

Moneik said...

Love this block. I don't think I've seen it before. Your car looks pretty spankin'! Jen's are known to get cre8tive when it comes to photography!