Jen Buettner – Cre8tive Quilter
Wisconsin Quilt Blocks on Barns - Block of the Week
Block #48 – Sawtooth Star – Green County
Cutting Instructions & Piecing Locations for 6” Paper Pieced Block:
(4) 2-1/2” Squares – Black – A1, A5, B1, B5
(1) 4-3/4” Square – Black, sub-cut into 4 pieces – A3, B3, C1, F1
(2) 2-3/4” Squares – Yellow, sub-cut into 4 pieces – D2, D4, E2, E3
(2) 2-3/4” Squares – Blue, sub-cut into 4 pieces – D1, D3, E1, E4
(4) 2-3/4” Squares – Red, sub-cut into 8 pieces – A2, A4, B2, B4, C2, C3, F2, F3
Click HERE to print a clean Sawtooth Star instruction sheet.
Click HERE to print a Sawtooth Star foundation pattern.
**You will want to Download the file and then print the .pdf file. When you print, make sure that scaling is turned off enabling the document to print at 100% Take a moment to measure. The solid line on the bottom edge of section A should measure 6". If you print directly from the Google Docs screen you might come out with a slightly smaller sized block.**