Jen Buettner – Cre8tive Quilter
Wisconsin Quilt Blocks on Barns - Block of the Week
Block #26 – Tree of Life – Walworth County
Cutting Instructions & Piecing Locations for 6” Paper Pieced Block:
(8) 1-3/4” Squares – Dark Red – B1, B4, B6, D1, D3, D5, E2, E3
(6) 1-3/4” Squares – Gold – A2, A3, B3, B5, C2, D4
(1) 3-1/4” Square – Lime, sub-cut into 2 pieces – G1
(8) 1-3/4” Squares – Lime – B2, C3, C5, D2, D6, E1, F1, F3
(5) 1-3/4” Squares – Dark Orange – A1, C1, C4, C6, F2
(1) 2-1/4” Square – Medium Blue, sub-cut into 2 pieces – A6, E4
(2) 1-3/4” Squares – Medium Blue - A7, F4
(1) 3-1/4” Square – Brown, sub-cut into 2 pieces – G2
Click HERE to print a clean Tree of Life Instruction Sheet.
Click HERE to download and print the Tree of Life Foundation Pattern.
**You will want to Download the file and then print the .pdf file. When you print, make sure that scaling is turned off enabling the document to print at 100%. Take a moment to measure. The Solid Line along the side edge of section B should measure 6". If you print directly from the Google Docs screen you might come out with a slightly smaller sized block.**
Don't forget to come back and post the link to your blocks so I can see them. I LOVE to see them!! Don't have a blog or don't have time to post? Just email me a picture and I'll get it uploaded. I’ve also set up a Flickr Group if you’re interested!