Monday, March 28, 2011

Quilts on Barns–#181 Hole in the Barn Door

Yesterday, my Evil Twin Vogues and I made a trip out to Rock County to make a dent in their new barn quilt trail.  I’ve been corresponding with Jean who is a large part of the Rock County project for almost a year now; she’s been very kind to keep me up to date on all of the new Barn Quilts.  I think we hit about half of them today thanks to the list and map that Jean sent.  They really did their research because we had very few problems between the map and the list.  My new updated GPS really made a huge difference over my 4 year old model.  I do miss the Yoda GPS voice but actually making it to 40 destinations without fail is much more important!

Hole in the Barn Door is located at 7148 S Summerville Road in Clinton.

IMG_0808

IMG_0809 IMG_0810

1 comment:

Moneik said...

Cool block and it seems like such a fun time was had. What a great way to spend a Sun.