Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter

Easter Holly

11 years ago when Holly was 4 months old we took her to have her picture taken and the girls thought she was so adorable that they thought we needed to stick some ears on her.  That I thought was funny and I was on board but I’ve never been a fan of the whole Anne Geddes photography so when they wanted to stick my fur kid in a flower pot I was not amused.  My husband on the other hand thought it was freaking hilarious and dropped her in. 

Flower Pot Holly (2)

Yesterday I made two cell phone bags using a Quiltsmart panel.  I think this little pattern is pretty genius and made in about 20 minutes.  It’s just big enough to hold a cell phone and some cash and be worn cross body.  The first one is for Julie and the blue one is for me.

IMG_1186IMG_1187

IMG_1198IMG_1200

6 comments:

sewdaughter said...

I love, love, love your puppy pictures! He is so stinking cute! I also really like your clever cell phone case. It is just perfect to go quilt shop hopping with!

sewdaughter said...

oops I must correct myself SHE is soooooo cute!

Jacque said...

The purses turned out really cute!

Chris said...

The puppy with bunny ears and a carrot is WAY too cute! My favorite Easter post! Also like the purses. :)

Moneik said...

Super cute pictures! I love the little purses. I really enjoy quick projects. Stitchin Chix in under 2 hours is my favorite right now.

butrfly2200 said...

Cell phone bags are cute. Where did you find the pattern for them?
:)Carol near Calgary Alberta