Saturday, April 2, 2011

Quilt Retreat–Day 2–It’s 5PM Somewhere…

What a productive day it was!  You realize, I’m writing this at 5am and I haven’t been to bed yet.  Actually I’m thinking now would be a good time to have a drink because it’s 5PM somewhere…

Without further ado…here’s today’s finishes. 

First up, Yellow Brick Road.

IMG_0963
Next up I finished the Tweed Twist quilt top.  Wow, lot’s of pinning.  Very glad to be done!!
IMG_0967
Then I was starting to feel a time crunch.  How was I going to get my entire days list completed??  It was time to kick my ass in gear and go to town.  Yeah, I started this around 11pm.  It’s a Between Friends Jr.

IMG_0972
Annnnnd, then I went back to my Flowers for Kashmir quilt.  Thankfully as of this post I have 1 row left to make; borders and it’s done.  I’m pretty punchy at this point so it’s on the floor and that’s the end of it.

IMG_0976
Oh, and I laughed…A LOT.  We didn’t even drink today; we forgot.  We’ll be having a shot before bed because it’s 5PM somewhere…
Adios!

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Great job they all look great. Sew good today I'm off to work,

Marilyn said...

Really like your "Yellow Brick Road"-it looks like something I could do (if I ever actually start) and the title is from my favorite children's book! Instead of a quilt on the floor, at 5 am, it would have been ME! ♥♫

Moneik said...

The quilts all look great. I'm tempted to start a batik YBR myself... when I finish a few more UFO's.