Sunday, April 3, 2011

Quilt Retreat–Day 4

The final day of retreat is here.  I was up by 7 and worked on the last two projects that were on my scheduled list.  Now everything else I work on is just cake!

Urban Cabin.  Quilt #5

IMG_0992

Urban Cabin.  Quilt #6

IMG_0994

Then as time was coming to a close I made two little projects.  A bandanna for Holly and a wallet for Mike’s golf id cards.

IMG_0995

IMG_0996

Once home, exhaustion hit.  I crashed on the couch.  Holly laid on the other end and Mike covered us both up.

photo

The weekend was nice, the retreat place was awesome, I had a great time, but, I’m glad to be home with my little family. 

3 comments:

Petals said...

Aw, you look so cute! I guess you're not a "funny" sleeper.

Moneik said...

I can't believe you got so much accomplished! You're a rock star.

Candace said...

Sounds like lots of fun, but you also accomplished so much. Great quilts. Home always feels great to get back to.