Sunday, May 8, 2011

It sure didn’t start out well…

I was beginning to believe this quilt just wasn’t meant to be quilted.  It had a horrible start and finally I decided I was going to rip out the two rows I had quilted and start over with an entirely different thread.  Only I forgot my needle was DOWN and ripped a hole in the quilt.  To make matters worse, I opened the fray check to dab onto the hole and since the top was clogged I brilliantly decided to cut a bit off and proceeded to have about a tablespoon of the crap dump onto the quilt.  Let’s just forget about that and be happy that it’s now quilted!!!

photo

This quilt is a replacement for a quilt that went missing in shipping.  Regina sent a quilt to Moneik’s dad and it never made it.  We kept hoping it would show up but now that it hasn’t; it was time to get rolling on a replacement.  Hopefully I can get it bound between today and tomorrow and get it shipped off.

2 comments:

quiltin cntrygrl said...

Wow I guess some days are just like that. I have had a few lately too.

Moneik said...

It's beautiful! My dad will love it. Thank you so much!