Monday, July 4, 2011

Blocks Galore

Our friendship swap didn’t start out at a very good time for me, one thing lead to another and before you know it, it’s July.  Yesterday I was able to get caught up; today I’ll get a month ahead.  I’ve set up shop in the kitchen so I can hang out with Maddie and get things done at the same time.

These are blocks for a group project.  I think I have 20 of them.

IMG_0158

This is Trish’s block.  She was May.  In my defense, her post office in Canada on strike, they just re-opened…so I kinda figured, why rush??

IMG_0159

This one is Gaila’s

1 comment:

Moneik said...

Your blocks look great! I seem to remember that stipple WOW fabric from a few years ago. I have Gaila's done, but haven't gotten it to her yet. When I tried to mail Trish's last week when I mailed yours, the PO wouldn't let me yet. I'll keep trying.