Saturday, September 10, 2011

Dog Collar Test Model

What can I say?  I wore my Test Model out at Think Pawsitive's Large Breed Puppy Social.  I may not have gotten animated shots, but at least she stayed still while I snapped my pictures.  You can find these and other great collars in my Etsy Shop.

Purple Paperweights

Stars and Stripes



Halloween Boo in Orange

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Green & Gold Packer and Blue & Yellow Brewer collars are examples of custom pieced collars.  Available in any two or three color combination for your favorite sports team.  You name the colors. 




**Pieced collars do take more fabric and time so they are priced a little bit different than my standard collars.**

If you have an idea for a custom collar that you would like made, please let me know.  

7 comments:

Barb said...

Your collars look awesome...and your model wonderful!

Yvette said...

WOW!!!

I need to measure my dog's necks. You need to do cat ones too.

Mary said...

Maddie Jane, did a fine job of modeling. She looks so cute. Collars too!!

Kris said...

Cute collars, Jen!! And you model is adorable!!! Kris

Moneik said...

These are super cute and Cocoa Bean loves her new one. Now I'm going to have to have one for Missy, but we're still debating colors at our house.

big dog said...

I like this great Collars post and images of Collars.

quiltin cntrygrl said...

I wish that I had a dog to buy one for.. Smiles